Time & Location
About the Event
Our vaccination clinic is a drive-in clinic that includes a check-up on every animal, plus the vaccines selected by the owner.
We have a max amount of animals we can see during clinic. Once that amount is reached, we will start turning people away. Get here early! (but not before 9am)
- Our vaccination clinics will be held at the shelter in the parking lot immediately west of the building. Vehicles will be permitted to enter the parking lot beginning at 9:00am. Upon entering the parking lot, you will be provided with a placard indicating the number of animals to be serviced in your vehicle. Once we reach the maximum number of animals we can serve during the clinic, we will stop allowing vehicles to enter the parking lot. Vaccination clinic services will begin at 10:00am.
- Vaccination clinics are contact-limited and for your safety and the safety of our staff and volunteers, please remain in your vehicle for the entirety of your appointment.
- The vaccination clinic team will retrieve your pet from your vehicle. Please ensure your pet is properly restrained with a well-fitted leash or harness, or in a carrier.
- A current vaccination record for your pet(s) isn’t required, but is helpful to ensuring they receive the correct vaccinations. Please bring your most current records – especially for puppies and kittens. If you are requesting a 3 year Rabies, DA2PP or FVRCP vaccine, you must bring proof of current vaccination history.
- Vaccinations take a few days to a few weeks to become effective. Keeping pets from interacting with other animals will help safeguard them in the meantime.
- Payment is due at the time of service; cash and debit/credit cards are accepted.
- If you are traveling to the shelter via public transportation for the clinic, please enter our lobby and advise our customer service staff so we can get you checked in the queue; masks are required in the building.