We offer microchipping for dogs and cats for $25.00.
No appointment necessary during normal business hours
TNR/Feral Cat Clinic
December 3rd, 2020
We offer spay/neuter services for feral and barn cats at our monthly clinic. Please call 970-506-9550 during normal business hours to schedule appointment.
- $30 per cat-- Includes spay/neuter, rabies and FVRCP vaccines
- All cats will be ear tipped
- Drop off: 7:15-8:15 a.m.
- Pick up: 4:00- 5:00 p.m.
- All cats must arrive in secure traps/carriers
- We have a limited number of traps available for rent (deposit required). Visit the shelter at 1620 42nd St., Evans to rent one.
Owner Requested Euthanasia and Cremation
When the quality of your pet's life has seriously deteriorated due to old age, severe injury or a debilitating illness, you may decide humane euthanasia is the most compassionate option to alleviate pain and suffering. We do recommend you work with your veterinarian (if possible), to receive guidance on the timing of end-of-life care. We also suggest going to a veterinarian office if you want to be present for you pet's euthanasia process, as our shelter does not provide this option at this time.
We offer cremation along with euthanasia services for an additional fee. In cases when a pet has passed away at home, you may bring them to the shelter for cremation.
Please note, we reserve the right to refuse euthanasia for any animal whose health condition and/or pet ownership cannot be verified.
What to Bring and Fees:
- Forms of identification such as a driver's license or state ID
- Proof of pet ownership such as vet records, tags, photos
- Cash or credit card to pay fees
- Please call 970-506-9550 to schedule an appointment
Euthanasia Only (body returned to owner) $50
Euthanasia with General Cremation $85
Euthanasia with Individual Cremation (ashes returned) $150
General Cremation (animal already deceased): $45
Individual Cremation (animal already deceased, ashes returned):
0-25 lbs $50
26-50 lbs $55
51-75 lbs $65
76-100 lbs $95
101-125 lbs $115
Over 125 lbs $125 + $1/lb